Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Magic Nude liquid powder review


L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder (nude magique eau de teint in Europe) is a foundation that generated quite a lot of buzz when it got released. It's a super runny foundation that is supposed to be a dupe from Chanel vita lumière aqua and Armani maestro foundation (Armani is also owned by l'Oreal).

The texture of this foundation is really interesting it's really is like water. I also find it interesting that the European name makes a word play with perfume, because just like perfume this is loaded with alcohol, just like the high end version of this. This is probably what gives it the powdery feel.

This gives the same amount of coverage than a tinted moisturizer without the thickness or the stickiness.
I bought this in shade 110 warm ivory which was the palest shade available at the drugstore. However L'Oreal makes it in a paler shade in some countries.



Here's my bare face 

and now with magic nude

As  you can see even though the effect is subtle it does cover most of my redness. It also truly looks like skin. If you have oily skin I would recommend powdering it, when I don't powder my forehead it gets oily midday. 

Overall I really like this foundation, but I can't wear it everyday because of the alcohol content. Because it is so liquid I can wear it on top of a thick foundation. It's also quite a pricey foundation for the drugstore, around 16 euros for only 20ml. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar