Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Easter!





 


 Easter bunnies have arrived at my house, the ceramic variety.
I found the little pink bird and the bunny in a shop in Shrewsbury, the pretty lights were a Home Bargains find, (amazing what you can find in Home Bargains, and the crochet eggs I made last week after finding a great tutorial on You Tube, (I've put the link to the tutorial in the side bar, if anyone is interested).  

Another two new bunny additions for the mantle


I love this one with her little green bow and her blushing cheeks


And a larger companion for the pink eared bunny I found last year


 I finished this blanket for the new baby.  I actually finished it a few weeks ago but only just got round to blocking the ends and taking a photo



I'm trying to keep things gender neutral, although Joanne had her second scan last week and both she and Gavin know what they are expecting but they have been instructed NOT to tell either me or Mark, we would rather wait, I think it's exciting guessing whether we will have a second grandson or a little girl this time.  I have my ideas of what it will be, I have from the moment they told us, but we will see :-) 

I hope you are all having a lovely Easter, the weather here has gone a bit cooler than we had it last week but at least it's dry.  

We are just about to head over to my eldest daughters for Easter lunch, a treat letting someone else take care of the cooking :-)

Until next time
-X-

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar