Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Suits by Jang Dong-gun, up to 15% for the season 2

KBS 2TV Suits production release was held at Times Square Amos Hall in Yeongdeungpo Ward, Seoul 23rd.On this day I talked about Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik and Jin Hye Kyung Wae Choi Jong An Wagothom Hui to participate in dhamma.Suits is a popular drama broadcasted until the season 7 at NBC in the US, Remake was decided in the world first Korea this time.Remake in South Korea, leading the Asian drama market, attracts attention as it is a popular series that formed a worldwide mania layer.However, in the case of Japan drama, it is Remake in Korea and there are many cases when it gained great popularity.Nodame Cantabile White big tower recently corresponds to mother.However, drama in the United States got a record that did not reach expectations one after another.Good wife Anslage Criminal mind and others came curtainly.For this reason, there is a great interest in leaning towards Suits.I could hear the concern about whether I could stay over in the original work because I could not overcome the original work.Kim Jin Woo PD said, I did not try to imitate it, I talked about interpretation.If it changes to excessively Korean, the goodness of the original may be impaired.On the contrary, we can not match us and imitate us.I tried to search the water level well. This decided Jang Dong-gun without looking at the original.I saw the original after the decision.I thought that it was fascinating and attractive.Personally I covered more than the middle of season 1.I gave up thinking that imitation has not been done to me.There is a different breathing and other attraction than Mid, confidence showed.Park Hyung-Sik It was difficult in the beginning.Now I will strike a fist and shout fighting every time I see him, he says.When I rest, I tremble a lot of chatter.The theme of the story also matched well and I have not seen the age gap. As the title was Suits, interest in Suits was also high.Jang Dong-gun was full of confidence.He says, There seems to be no suit effort.It seems I am on a ride.I am wearing a suit that holds the direction of more classical people, Park Hyung-Sik cheered.Finally, expectations for the season were gathered.This also Jang Dong-gun also walked a commendation on viewership ratings.He says, A realistic feeling falls a bit.When listening to the story of the surroundings, saying words to start very well if 8% comes out at the first broadcast.Park Hyung-Sik replied positively Im going to season 3, stating that if there is no drama that exceeds 20%, if it exceeds 15%, I will appear in season 2.
KBS 2TV Suits production release was held at Times Square Amos Hall in Yeongdeungpo Ward, Seoul 23rd.On this day I talked about Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik and Jin Hye Kyung Wae Choi Jong An Wagothom Hui to participate in dhamma.Suits is a popular drama broadcasted until the season 7 at NBC in the US, Remake was decided in the world first Korea this time.Remake in South Korea, leading the Asian drama market, attracts attention as it is a popular series that formed a worldwide mania layer.However, in the case of Japan drama, it is Remake in Korea and there are many cases when it gained great popularity.Nodame Cantabile White big tower recently corresponds to mother.However, drama in the United States got a record that did not reach expectations one after another.Good wife Anslage Criminal mind and others came curtainly.For this reason, there is a great interest in leaning towards Suits.I could hear the concern about whether I could stay over in the original work because I could not overcome the original work.Kim Jin Woo PD said, I did not try to imitate it, I talked about interpretation.If it changes to excessively Korean, the goodness of the original may be impaired.On the contrary, we can not match us and imitate us.I tried to search the water level well. This decided Jang Dong-gun without looking at the original.I saw the original after the decision.I thought that it was fascinating and attractive.Personally I covered more than the middle of season 1.I gave up thinking that imitation has not been done to me.There is a different breathing and other attraction than Mid, confidence showed.Park Hyung-Sik It was difficult in the beginning.Now I will strike a fist and shout fighting every time I see him, he says.When I rest, I tremble a lot of chatter.The theme of the story also matched well and I have not seen the age gap. As the title was Suits, interest in Suits was also high.Jang Dong-gun was full of confidence.He says, There seems to be no suit effort.It seems I am on a ride.I am wearing a suit that holds the direction of more classical people, Park Hyung-Sik cheered.Finally, expectations for the season were gathered.This also Jang Dong-gun also walked a commendation on viewership ratings.He says, A realistic feeling falls a bit.When listening to the story of the surroundings, saying words to start very well if 8% comes out at the first broadcast.Park Hyung-Sik replied positively Im going to season 3, stating that if there is no drama that exceeds 20%, if it exceeds 15%, I will appear in season 2.
KBS 2TV Suits production release was held at Times Square Amos Hall in Yeongdeungpo Ward, Seoul 23rd.On this day I talked about Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik and Jin Hye Kyung Wae Choi Jong An Wagothom Hui to participate in dhamma.Suits is a popular drama broadcasted until the season 7 at NBC in the US, Remake was decided in the world first Korea this time.Remake in South Korea, leading the Asian drama market, attracts attention as it is a popular series that formed a worldwide mania layer.However, in the case of Japan drama, it is Remake in Korea and there are many cases when it gained great popularity.Nodame Cantabile White big tower recently corresponds to mother.However, drama in the United States got a record that did not reach expectations one after another.Good wife Anslage Criminal mind and others came curtainly.For this reason, there is a great interest in leaning towards Suits.I could hear the concern about whether I could stay over in the original work because I could not overcome the original work.Kim Jin Woo PD said, I did not try to imitate it, I talked about interpretation.If it changes to excessively Korean, the goodness of the original may be impaired.On the contrary, we can not match us and imitate us.I tried to search the water level well. This decided Jang Dong-gun without looking at the original.I saw the original after the decision.I thought that it was fascinating and attractive.Personally I covered more than the middle of season 1.I gave up thinking that imitation has not been done to me.There is a different breathing and other attraction than Mid, confidence showed.Park Hyung-Sik It was difficult in the beginning.Now I will strike a fist and shout fighting every time I see him, he says.When I rest, I tremble a lot of chatter.The theme of the story also matched well and I have not seen the age gap. As the title was Suits, interest in Suits was also high.Jang Dong-gun was full of confidence.He says, There seems to be no suit effort.It seems I am on a ride.I am wearing a suit that holds the direction of more classical people, Park Hyung-Sik cheered.Finally, expectations for the season were gathered.This also Jang Dong-gun also walked a commendation on viewership ratings.He says, A realistic feeling falls a bit.When listening to the story of the surroundings, saying words to start very well if 8% comes out at the first broadcast.Park Hyung-Sik replied positively Im going to season 3, stating that if there is no drama that exceeds 20%, if it exceeds 15%, I will appear in season 2.

KBS 2TV "Suits" production release was held at Times Square Amos Hall in Yeongdeungpo Ward, Seoul 23rd.

On this day I talked about Kim Jin Woo PD, Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-Sik and Jin Hye Kyung Wae Choi Jong An Wagothom Hui to participate in dhamma.

"Suits" is a popular drama broadcasted until the season 7 at NBC in the US, Remake was decided in the world first Korea this time.

Remake in South Korea, leading the Asian drama market, attracts attention as it is a popular series that formed a worldwide mania layer.

However, in the case of Japan drama, it is Remake in Korea and there are many cases when it gained great popularity.

"Nodame Cantabile" "White big tower" recently corresponds to "mother".

However, drama in the United States got a record that did not reach expectations one after another.

"Good wife" "Anslage" "Criminal mind" and others came curtainly.

For this reason, there is a great interest in leaning towards "Suits".

I could hear the concern about whether I could stay over in the original work because I could not overcome the original work.

Kim Jin Woo PD said, "I did not try to imitate it, I talked about interpretation.

If it changes to excessively Korean, the goodness of the original may be impaired.

On the contrary, we can not match us and imitate us.

I tried to search the water level well. "

This decided Jang Dong-gun "without looking at the original.

I saw the original after the decision.

I thought that it was fascinating and attractive.

Personally I covered more than the middle of season 1.

I gave up thinking that imitation has not been done to me.

There is a different breathing and other attraction than Mid, "confidence showed.

Park Hyung-Sik "It was difficult in the beginning.

Now I will strike a fist and shout fighting every time I see him, "he says.

When I rest, I tremble a lot of chatter.

The theme of the story also matched well and I have not seen the age gap. "

As the title was "Suits", interest in Suits was also high.

Jang Dong-gun was full of confidence.

He says, "There seems to be no suit effort.

It seems I am on a ride.

I am wearing a suit that holds the direction of more classical people, "Park Hyung-Sik cheered.

Finally, expectations for the season were gathered.

This also Jang Dong-gun also walked a commendation on viewership ratings.

He says, "A realistic feeling falls a bit.

When listening to the story of the surroundings, saying words to start very well if 8% comes out at the first broadcast.

Park Hyung-Sik replied positively "I'm going to season 3", stating that if there is no drama that exceeds 20%, if it exceeds 15%, I will appear in season 2. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar