Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Remi Malek unveiled as the new Villain of James Bond 25


Details on the hotly anticipated Bond 25 have been revealed for the first time.- with Oscar winner Rami Malek taking on the role of the suave Secret Service agent's latest nemesis.

Speaking via videolink from New York City, Rami, 37, said: 'Hi everyone, this is Rami Malek and I’m not jealous one bit that you’re all in the absolutely stunning setting of Ian Fleming’s iconic Caribbean home Goldeneye, on the island of Jamaica. 
'No, not at all. I’m stuck here in New York in production, but I am very much looking forward to joining the whole cast and crew so very soon. I promise you all I will be making sure Mr. Bond does not have an easy ride of it in this, his 25th outing. I can’t wait to see you all soon. Cheers.'  
Bond 25 is expected to go on general release on April 8, 2020. There is currently no title for the movie yet. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar