Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My #DoveHairGameChanger Haircare Experience ft The Intense Repair Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi guys ! Happy Monday . How was your weekend ??

Today I'm sharing some new haircare products I have been trying that Rubybox sent me a few weeks ago -The Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner to try out and review . I'm always excited to find new haircare - and even more excited to try out a very affordable range too. 

I have pretty normal hair but it tends to go a little frizzy and dry pretty quickly  . I also tend to wash my hair mostly daily as I prefer clean fresh hair everyday - which sometimes dries your hair out quicker . I do use dry shampoo every so often instead of a wash if I'm really lazy .

After using it for a good three weeks now and I have noticed my hair is a lot smoother and totally frizz free since using the range. My hair also feels a lot stronger and shinier than usual - which I love - thanks to the magic of Keratin .  I do find the shampoo does give me a little build up (so once a week I use a clarifying shampoo with the conditioner. ) My hair feels silky smooth and hydrated - especially a good thing in this yucky dry winter weather. 

Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo & Conditioner is formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives which help repair damage deep inside hair.

Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo
Dove has created a unique formulation to visibly repair and progressively nourish damaged hair with continuous use. Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo, formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives, helps your hair to recover from damage in two different ways. The formula repairs signs of surface damage, making your hair look and feel smoother and making it stronger against breakage. It also penetrates the strands to provide hair nourishment deep inside, making your hair look healthier, wash after wash. Suitable for daily use.
Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner - Helps to nourish hair and visibly repair damage and so hair looks healthy and strong.
Looking for the best conditioner for damaged hair? From styling to changes in the weather, our hair goes through a lot every day – but with the right products you can have nourished hair, inside and out. Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner visibly repairs damage, strengthening against breakage. Even the most damaged hair can look healthy day after day. Dove conditioner is formulated to nourish and help restore the hair inside as well. Formulated with Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives, Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner repairs the signs of damage to the hair surface and, with continued used, penetrates the hair strands to progressively nourish, making hair stronger against breakage, beautiful and visibly healthier with every wash. Suitable for daily use.

Overall I'm pretty impressed with the range - and since it's so easy accessible too I can see myself picking this up again after my bottles are done.

Have you tried this range before ?

I was sent these products to try out and do a review for Rubybox - all opinions are my own

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar