Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'I love the way working out makes me feel!': Jennifer Lopez flaunts


The Latino singer, 47, showcased her incredibly toned abs on the cover of Your Fitness magazine this week, after revealing she loves to exercise amidst her busy schedule as a musician, actress and mother.
Talking about how she works out to improve her overall well-being, the Get Right singer said: 'I love the way working out makes me feel.' 

She continued: 'I try to keep my body hydrated and well rested after every workout, so I’m ready to hit it hard again the next day.'
It is evident that J-Lo really does give it her all in the gym, judging by her impressive toned body displayed on the cover.

Posing in some tiny black hot pants and a matching crop top, the Jenny from the Block singer displayed her taut tummy complete with defined abs for all to see.  




Opting for dewy and bronzed make-up for the shoot, the Wedding Planner actress showed off her glowing skin - looking far younger than her 47 years. 

Talking of her secret to her radiant complexion, Jennifer revealed in the candid interview: 'Washing my face after training is essential. That helps keep my pores clean and my skin feeling healthy.'

She continued: 'Then I’ll usually put on moisturiser and sunscreen and maybe just a little make-up if I’m going out, or a moisturiser and eye cream if it’s the evening.'

In another shot the former American Idol judge posed up a storm in a white sports bra and matching leggings. 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar