Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : Headbands for christmas!

 I recently picked up a few pieces in the River Island sale and this is one of them.  I decided to get one new thing for the three days I am working before Christmas. This is day two. Yesterday I wore a giant pair of spikey black earrings which nearly ripped my lobes off because they were so heavy!
 Today I decided to change the shape of the shadow I wear as well to get a much more pointed look. I kinda like it although its weird for me not to have a non smokey eye but more of a directional thing going on. I had to break the habit of reaching for my 217 and blending it out a bit more!
Anyway, the look was achieved using Indianwood across the lid (by MAC), Carbon eyeshadow at the edges, blacktrack from MAC as a liner (in fact all but the brow pencil are MAC) and then I used Rimmel in Hazel brow pencil for the brows.

I'm not going to add much more but some nude lippy and a bit of a contour under my cheekbones.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar