Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KBShimmer - Hexy Bikini

  
     I thought it would be fun to share the sparkly goodness that is KBShimmer Hexy Bikini. Hexy Bikini was released this summer as part of the 6th anniversary trio.  As I write this post it is still available for purchase
 
      There's not a lot I can say about this polish that hasn't already been said in numerous reviews so, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
  
     "Hexy Bikini combines holo glitters in silver, teal, and pink and reflects beautifully under the light of the sun." - KBShimmer website

Hexy-Bikini-KBShimmer
  
     Shown here is 2 coats plus top coat. The application was easy with no need to dab or place any glitters. The sparkle this polish gives off is amazing. No matter how hard I tried my picture would not do Hexy Bikini justice.



     Because Hexy Bikini is jammed pack with glitter I recommend using 2 coats of a good quality top coat for a smooth finish. My Favorite one for glitters polishes right now is Pure Ice Girl on the Run.



     Again I was not able to capture the true beauty that this polish has, even in this macro shot. And that's saying something because I think this shot is simply awesome. Not to toot my own horn but umm *toot toot* This is my best macro shot ever!

     If you're not familiar with the colors in this trio check out my previous post where I used all 3 colors in a Chevron manicure. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar