Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is this the coolest canvas bag ever??

 I love a good witty canvas bag. I am totally guilty of having more then one lying around the house - but they are just beyond handy!!! I use them for shopping, holding my tights and occasionally for just general carrying when I get sick of my handbags! I was really delighted when I found this website, Maude & Tilda!
 Maude & Tilda are a Paris based brand who make the coolest canvas bags. They ship worldwide as well so that means I can totally get my hands on one. I am thinking the 'Will fuck for Chanel' or 'Everyone thinks Tom Ford is cool even Jesus' bag. I want all of them!
 The website aim to make canvas bags that are 100% eco friendly not only fashionable but fun. They informed me (on the site) that the world uses over 1.2 trillion plastic bags a year and the average adult uses 300 bags each which is seriously not cool. I am guilty of occasionally using plastic bags when I find myself on a surprise midnight chocolate run to Tesco but mainly I use a massive purple canvas bag with a scarab beetle on it. So if you see me carrying that bag then it means yes, I have biscuits and yes, I have just been to Tesco so now is a good time to visit my house for tea....
 I also love the vintage style online lookbook they have. I have definately become a fan! The website is full of gorgeous bags from you to choose from and more then the ones I have included here so you can peruse the website from the comfort of your own home/office/bed here
Please. Someone. Anyone - I want

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar