Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hmmm....maybe I was too quick to judge Chanel....

I maybe owe Chanel an apology.
I don't know if anyone recalls how hard I came down on the Chanel nail varnish I bought ages ago. I got the 'Mimosa' color from work and I really wasn't impressed with it. It was streaky, needed about four coats and took ages to dry. So I really wasn't mad about trying Chanel again.
BUT, one of the lovely girls at Chanel suggested this beautiful gold to me today and I have to say I love it. While it has chipped a bit as a result of my aggressive sushi cooking earlier - I have to say it looks great. It took one coat, dried quickly and looks fantastic.
I'm impressed but I think I need to give the brand one more go before I invest in polish from them again.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar