Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aaron Carter Praises & Disses Justin Bieber At The Same Time! Pro!

Aaron and Justin are still feuding.

Aaron Carter's feud with Justin Bieber lives on!

Related: Listen To Aaron's New Song!

The 29-year-old was recently on the Allegedly podcast with Theo Von and Matthew Cole Weiss, where he discussed Justin and even shaded him a bit, saying:

"I hope you're enjoying my pavement."

Harsh.

But the singer had good things to say about the 22-year-old as well, praising his singing ability for one thing:

"Trust me, when I was a little kid and doing it – first of all when I was his age, I couldn't sing anywhere close to how good he is. He's a way better singer than me. It was just always – it was always different."

How nice of him to say that!

On the other hand, Aaron addressed the lack of support he was given on radio when he was younger, although he's quick to point out that he's still sold more records than Justin:

"When I was younger, I was looked at as taboo. 'This little kid that looks like a girl singing, you want us to have him on our radio station? You're crazy, hell no.' …I was never a radio artist. Ever. But somehow I sold even more records even to this day still than Justin Bieber."

Really? We might need a fact check on that one.

And when asked if he would ever do a duet with Justin as part of his comeback, Aaron said, "absolutely not."

Meanwhile, Biebsy is too busy trollingThe Weeknd to pay attention to this feud.

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , ,

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar