Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

dear santa 2015


This year my youngest son employed a 3x4-inch note to clue Santa in on what he wants for Christmas. For the record, his list consists of seven gifts, including what-in-the-world-are-they items like Colossal Blitz and Turbo Dryer! I am pretty certain the elves will know what these toys are and where to get them. But just so there's no confusion, I thought I'd spell out my own wishlist, using this (much bigger than a 3x4!) space here.

1. I truly believe that one of the best gifts you can give/receive is a book you can't put down. I hear that the following books are slam dunks: The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest at the 1936 Berlin Olympics (my father was an Olympic rower in the 1960 Rome Olympics), hence my interest!); Brooklyn, Outline, and The Nightingale.

2. I am obsessed with everything Gucci right now, thanks to creative director Alessandro Michele's quirky romantic vision. I'm thinking this statement cardigan will last me a lifetime and turn some heads all the while.

3. One can never have enough bling: this, this, this and this are pretty dreamy.

4. Or shoes: I'd love to put this Gianvito Rossi block heel and this Aquazurra lace-up pump into regular rotation.

5: Or party dresses like this Alice & Olivia, this Reformation, this Asos, this Issa, and this Proenza Schouler. I'm also dazzled by this NYE-ready MSGM top!

6. I'd really, really like to trick out my kitchen with this mood-setting modern light fixture by Jason Koharik and these delicate stemless wine glasses

7. Like last year, the thing I really want most is something no one can shop for: Health and happiness for my family and friends! I wish you all the same!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar