Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently Coveting


Today I'm sharing what's on my currently coveting list. These are things that I've looked at a million times online and that are probably sitting in my shopping cart but are mostly sold out  or completely sold out or out of my budget at the moment. *le sigh* So I'll just stick to dreaming about them...... 


Sunglasses// Jeans// Wedges// Top// Dress// Planner// Sandals// Weekender// Brushes// 


I'm obsessed with everything on this list. The gladiator sandals are super in right now and I love the Greek vibe they give. They'd be so cute with high waisted shorts and a cute off the shoulder top. But they're all sold out and I don't know where else to find them *insert profusely crying emoji here*
Y'all know how much I love white jeans which can be seen my by Instagram. I've been wanting a pair of white distressed jeans and found the perfect pair thanks to Caitlin of Southern Curls and Pearls but they're sold out too! *insert double profusely crying emoji here* 

I also am in the market for new makeup brushes. I know the Sigma brushes are really good and are fan favorites but I can't drop $160+ on them. I know the Zoeva brushes are comparable and have pretty good reviews on them. And their pricetag is much more in my budget. One thing I forgot to add was this Sigma brush cleaner glove which if I get new brushes is definitely coming home with me. 

Life is so hard guys. JK! ;)


That's my wishlist! What are you guys wishlisting? Leave me a comment sharing! 



post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar